Hey guys! Well... I have decided to setup at the Tupelo Flea Market next weekend, November 25-27!! I will be in Building 3 for sure, but the exact location isn't known yet. I should know at least by next week! I will definitely keep everyone informed!
I will have ALL Christmas items, and lots more including women's items!! I will have a few sales going on for "Black Friday" weekend... (for these three days ONLY)... And I would also like to help donate to the needy since it is THANKSGIVING... so I will offer a discount to those who donate canned goods! The sales are listed below (these will be displayed at the booth as well):
1. Buy 2 items, receive 10% off!
2. Buy 3+ or more items, and receive 15% off!
3. AND bring in a canned or nonparishable food item, and receive 10% off of any one item or an EXTRA 5% off 2+ items! (One food item will suffice, but if you have more, feel free to bring as many as you want! Please note that more food items does not = a larger discount.)
I will not be monogramming at the flea market, BUT if you are in the North Mississippi area, and can pick-up later, you may pay for your item that weekend, and I will monogram it the following week for you to pick up as soon as it is ready.
I will be offering a ship option! So if you need to send a gift to your daughter for her baby boy for Christmas, you may pay for your item there, and I will ship the following week. ALSO, you may purchase an item, pay for it, have it monogrammed AND shipped if needed! ALL options will be available! *Shipping will be a flat rate of $5.00 (this will need to paid in full at time of purchase).
I will have gift wrapping available as well! (Gift wrapping will be free.)
**I will only be accepting CASH & in-state checks!!
I hope you all will come out to see us next weekend!! We would love to have you stop by!
Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment